Are you looking for new power bank? Here is the Top 3 Best Budget Power Bank In India 2020
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 278 grams
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual and 1 Power Bank (Charger not included)
- Country of Origin: India
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times
- Time to Recharge – Approx 4.5 hours(18 W- 9V/2A charger, standard USB cable) OR Approx 6 hours( 10-5V/2A charger, standard USB cable)
- 20000mAh Li-Polymer Battery: Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that makes it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency.
- It can charge Redmi K20 Pro – 3.5 times, iPhone XS – 4.7 times & Redmi Note 7 – 3.5 times
- 18W Fast Charging: The new Redmi Power Bank comes with 18W Fast Charging.
- It supports 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/ 2A MAX and 12V/1.5A MAX charging outputs that ensures efficient and quick charging for your devices
- Classic Dual Port: Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging – Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device
- Ergonomics at its Best: This power bank is crafted using high quality material and comes in classic black and white color.
- The anti-slip edge texture offers a great hand feel and prevents pesky falls and drops
- 10,000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery charges charges iPhone 8 – 4.6 times, Samsung Galaxy J7 – 2.8 times, MI A2 : 2 times , MI Redmi 6A – 2.1 Times, Vivo V3 – 2.16 Times
- Full recharge of power bank takes 5 to 7 hours with 2A wall charger
- What you get: 1 Power Bank, 1 Cable, 1 User Manual and 180 days warranty , Item Weight:- 188.7 gms
- Dual USB port output at 5V/2.4A
- Portable ergonomic design with hard ABS Plastic exterior , High quality chipsets with 9 layer of advanced protection